Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello my name is Teresita I received a word from my niece..hello there. Before anything else am really happy to be here G+ I call it so "addictive." I came to this point trying to scribble a short part of what I call my "addict to cigarettes" Jeez how on earth I started this, am getting hot and sweaty..jaja. I smoke socially "only" not addicted to it. Am friendly too, I love my work every single day is an argument with Alona..she's a sweet lady but her life is cigarettes. I couldn't figure out why she's full of anger and madness because she wants to smoke whenever she wants. I've known Alona for almost a year. Alona is a slave of this thing called "cigarette" even freaked out when she's out of cigarettes. I never heard Alona talk about food. She never asked what's for breakfast? Whenever she's awake the first word I hear "can I have my cigarette."


Getting sleepy already...to be continued...good night.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that you are not addicted to cigars. In my opinion every individual has an addiction. Too bad for you're colleague she prefer her cigars. I admit I'm addicted to sweets in a way hahaha!!! Anyway I also know a lot of people who are addicted to alcohol, as mentioned earlier to tobaco,to food, another is to shopping and many more. As I read on this addictions people tend to do this thing as a form of stress release. But this form of management does not solve the real problem we're going through. It's more like a temporary solution to fill in the emptiness that we feel or our need for comfort. Thus resulting on letting us to want more and more leading to addiction that later on a problem. I just hope your friend Alona would find a way to give up smoking for her own welfare... Till next time God Bless love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. continue reading and you'll find out.

    ReplyDelete