Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Helping Alona with her cigarette addiction, I can say to myself I did all I can but nothing works. But in the other hand I'am thankful that she's not really as bad as anyone I know. Though I didn't see any improvement at this time, Alona will continually smoke cigarette anytime she wants. The best thing I can share right now is that people have their own rights and so be it. Because I cannot change people I can only help them with limits, Alona is in her 60's I don't want to argue with her but to help and encourage with healthy activities that she would like to do just to skip from smoking cigarette for awhile.

My father smoke cigar and alcoholic right now he is under the care of my sister in-law, my mother, sisters and nieces in the Philippines. My father suffered from stroke and due to delayed intervention his half body was paralyze, one of my niece finished with her nursing studies she's now RN in the Philippines, I'm so thankful that she can monitor her grandpa when needed. I know my father is lucky however all of this is not fun how I wish my father will speak again. Well it is getting late again I will talk to you tomorrow again

Good night    

1 comment:

  1. Thank you aunt Tess for entrusting us lolo's care. I'm busy at the moment that's why I can't visit him frequently. But I know that Aunt Nelly and my cousins are taking good care of lolo. Take good care of your health. God bless. I'll keep posted :)

    ReplyDelete