Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have my pedi-spa done today + french manicure...went to my walking exercise am bliss. Drop by at bucks (Starbucks coffee shop)yeeehh here I come. Beautiful Saturday + sunshine..really makes my day, perfect. Alona went out with her sister, my friend Shaani is here...party time.






4:30 in the afternoon I heard Alona's voice, she's talking to Shaani saying "I want to smoke now." Shaani came to me asking if Alona can smoke her cigarette I said she can have it around five o'clock however Alona came to me saying she's not hungry and will not eat dinner because she already eat pizza with her sister. Alona went in her room, Shaani is preparing dinner. I heard Alona's radio way too loud I have to see Alona and ask her if she can lower the volume if possible. Alona invited me in her room she's showing me her dragon book (The Discovery of Dragons--New Research Revealed--). Showing me her favorite dragon Soong Chen Yi's Dragon (also known as the Great Golden Worm). I'm glad Alona is cooperating this time, no cuss or anger presented today, Alona went outside to smoke her cigarette, this day is perfect for everybody...thank goodness.




To be continued I will talk to you tomorrow again.











2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a good improvement.. It's nice to hear that you're having a great day. The weather here is gloomy and a bit sad. Even if I don't feel like going out I still make a point to go to church today to ask for the Lord's blessing. I know that in time all will be well I have faith that if you put you're heart into your dreams you can achieve it. Just like Alona's slow recovery from her addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah..just want to let you know that Alona is not quitting so bear with me..

      Delete