Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I came to this decision to let go of Alona, it's not that I want to push her away because of her cigarette addiction but Alona needed a higher level of care. Alona's unpredictable behavior last night is unacceptable I have to do something to help her and for the safety of everybody. Our polite conversation went smoothly yesterday night she said yes and then do it anyway. Alona and I had a wonderful day yesterday afternoon but then she blow it again with anger in the evening. It was bad that I need to call a police last night...got enough with her combative behavior she breaks hangers, threw things on the floor, cursing and tries to hit me. My nighttime becomes nightmare, her mother was notified and she is bringing more cigarette for Alona, however this coming month will be different, after thirty days Alona will start to pack her belongings and move on to her next journey of being slave to this thing called "cigarettes." I'll hope and wish for a better place for Alona I love to help her very much but she's not helping...however I will continue with my "polite conversation" with you bear with me and I'll tell you more....talk to you tomorrow again.

To be continued.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm sorry to hear that happen to her. There are things that we can do so much for one person and yet it will never be enough. Letting her go might be a good thing for her. Keep safe God bless

    ReplyDelete