Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I wake up with good spirit even the sunshine smile at me this morning. However this day was not good because once again my patience was tested. Glad to have G+.






My beautiful potted red lion amaryllis was damaged..am am not going to forgive Alona she knocked it and the whole thing fell on the floor, because she's mad. Alona is mad again because she can not wait for 8:00 o'clock (evening) to smoke her cigarette. Alona and I had a polite conversation regarding improving her anger management and increasing knowledge and insight to better cope with anger and cigarette addiction before dinner, it went smoothly however she blow it up again with anger. Words can't stop Alona from becoming a monster to this thing called "cigarette" it crept in her brain every single minute. Alona can not miss a single minute asking for her cigarette. Look my beautiful amaryllis I paid $17.99USD for this flower. I have to talk to her mother concerning this issue.
Alona is anxious right now sitting in the couch looking at me saying "can I have my cigarette now."




To be continued...be with you tomorrow again...good night.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I commend you for keeping your composure and for not giving-up on people. Even if you're amaryllis was damaged I'm sure you can re-plant it and make it bloom once again with your care. I think Alona is much like you're plant, with proper care and guidance while she matures. Hopefully she can sparkle once more.

    Keep writing :) Love you God bless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my poor amaryllis suffer because of Alona..I wish it will bloom next year again.

      Delete