Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

T'was a beautiful morning cold (45degrees) and sunny..my red lion amaryllis is twisted and ruined however the flower intact but it's not in good shape. As always I have to forgive Alona, her mother came today and said sorry for what had happened to my amaryllis. I feel much better when I hear Alona's mother say "sorry" however my morning greetings from Alona is not good.


Alona is in her 60's having difficulty with her cigarette addiction. Alona smoked two cigarettes this morning but it is not enough to satisfy her nicotine craving. Alona came to me and asked if she can smoke one more cigarette, I said yes. After half an hour Alona is asking for more cigarette. Madness and anger arise when I said "no Alona you have to wait for an hour before you can smoke again." Alona acted so badly she grab the TV remote control and newspaper and threw it on the floor. Alona went in her room slammed the door, after that I heard more crashing sound. I quickly checked what's going on and I found Alona's lamp shade torn and smashed on the floor. Alona is cursing, I waited for an hour before I started "my polite conversation with Alona." I reminded Alona about her cigarette rules, she remember it very well, she understand what it is and said sorry for her actions this morning. I encourage Alona to play puppet hand therapy, it works at least 80% it helps to distract Alona from her cigarettes world. After that she went to Starbucks coffee shop. Finally "coffee time" wish me luck at least my G+ is helping..having fun so addictive.
Alona is back she's just back two steps to the front door saying "can I have my cigarette now."

To be continued...talk to you tomorrow again....good night
      




                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment