Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bring me something to eat I miss "pinakbet" right now I'm eating "crispy eggplant" really good, I eat this as a side dish, good for snacking, appetizers whatever you want it. I have to make "Lemon-Salmon with Veggie Saute" serve with hot cooked rice..what do you think. 


Now..about Alona she's doing well finally she's doing well today, I can see her smiling and at least she's quiet today. Went out with Celyne for her outdoor activity. That will help her a lot how I wish she can continually doing well at this level, amazing. However nothing's easy for me at this time I need to quadruple my patience and make sure it's worth doing it. This year if I can see any better than what I'm doing at this time I will take the opportunity to try what else is worth doing...if that opportunity comes I will take it and see what's in it...well I have to sign off now, tomorrow again....take care.

2 comments:

  1. Just trust your instinct and follow your passion. Because every opportunity is worth trying :) God bless and be happy!

    ReplyDelete