Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello everybody sorry didn't talk to you for a week however here I'am to wake you up or keep you awake. Lots of work today not fun at all. By the way Happy Valentine's Day I hope everybody had a great heart day not heartache. I didn't eat my dinner yet but I will I'm sure you want to know what's going on with Alona. Yeah she is admitted at the hospital for observation psychiatric and for psychiatric medication reevaluation. Did I say it right? I'm glad her mother finally decided well to send Alona to the hospital she is the legal guardian of Alona so she can make everything happen. Alona's symptoms is not funny anymore lots of anger breaking, hitting, knocking and throwing things on the floor and plus she comes for cigarette every 15 minutes and comes for more. Alona becomes agitated and manic however I respect confidentiality so I have no intention to write longer than what I want it to be but I'm glad and happy to say that I like my work. I'm sure you like what you're doing too, because if you don't then you can't see the reality of what's in it. If you can see it then the solution is easy. So long I have to sign off now talk to you again. Good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment