Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Thursday went OK however my phone keeps on ringing at two o'clock in the morning til five. I'm trying to get up but I can't my body is aching from three days cleaning the house and yard work. Makes me wonder why I'm receiving calls that early, with curiosity I opened my computer to see if there's something I need to know, seriously. I did listen to messages via my phone I heard my niece talking two of my nieces send me messages. Yah I heard it clearly that my dad pass away peacefully. Though I don't have long conversations with my dad since my young age. We don't talk that much he works most of the time I remember he was away from us most of the time, mother worries sometimes caring for all of us (six children) plus my mother was pregnant that time. It was a hard journey to take if you're in that situation however everybody has their own life story. Anyways I'm prepared to accept what's next I did everything to help my dad not physically but financially. My dad suffered from stroke he was paralyzed (half body) due to delayed intervention he can only makes unsounded consonant he is like a deaf mute person. My dad was alcoholic and smoke tobacco I remember when I was young I see my dad drunk sleeping in the couch with a loud snoring. My dad works so hard as a miner in a place called diamond drilling, Philix mines in the Philippines. My dad receives pension and support from his SS as he went through with his medical treatment my sister in-law, mother, nieces and nephews help each other for the care of my dad while he was still alive we give all what we can till his last days. Thank you for your help especially to my sister in-law but there's nothing I can do right now but to say goodbye dad we will miss you.


Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him,
for he shields him all day long, and the one the 
Lord loves rest between his shoulders.     Deuteronomy 33:12      

No comments:

Post a Comment