Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tomorrow will be the burial day of my dear dad and i was looking at the old family picture. I see my dad a good looking dad of course i see my grandma she's a pure igorota (my beautiful grandma) from the province of Bauko Philippines, my grandpa is pure Turkish tall and good looking grandpa makes me wonder why i didn't even bother to wear Turkish fashion but i will now. I will find jewelries that will highlight my Turkish identity lol. As of now i have to take it easy my dad's youngest sister (her name is Maria) was funny she like stories, riddle. Yes one of the tradition they have to follow all the old folks came to sing for my dad (folk songs) after singing they exchange stories and riddle so beautiful i will share if my aunt allows me. Life is beautiful but this is it for my dad, this is the given time for him to go i will miss you dear dad...i love you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment