Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Everyday i have to start with my favorite activity G+'s sharing what i have or sharing what i do, what i eat, and who i'am. I'm happy chatting with people who listen, open minded people cheerful and friendly. Everyday i have to be very careful not to hurt someones feelings not to push them down but simply talking with humor and understanding. I grow up simple not really greedy about anything but simply loving my family i can't ask for more but i have to live with what my parents have and what they provided. I can't burden my parents to give me everything i need but i have to work hard to support them and support myself too. People are asking why i prefer to be by my own, but i said i need to be by my own because i chose to be alone. They said i'm wasting what i have beauty and time but who knows what's ahead i will be happy to be with someone but that someone   is no where to be found. Maybe fate will bring us together who knows no one knows. I love my work i can manage it the way i want it, working is fun and outing is fun sometimes and i need it this coming weekend.. Take care everybody have some fun don't work so hard, my hug and kisses...muahhhss to all. 

7 comments:

  1. I think I learned something from this..."Always think before you speak, it might hurt others"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your independence and your frankness, you are not the same lots of Chinese girls, you had your own thinking, I believe that in the coming days, you will do better.
    I trust u forever!!!!
    give u a bug haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it a bug or hug??? actually i'm missing my Min Ho, that's all i need some time out with my G+..but i'm here...:)

      Delete
  3. Ah! again I had to close my account....Sis Missing you a lot...But I can't show you my face until I bring her back...Wait for me sis I will be back with her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's going on with you SUB ZERO i'm speechless no comment...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am falling off the cliff right now...I am still falling I don't know where's the ground...I am really wondering...I am sorry sis but I don't think you will again accept this mad/weird brother again...She will not come back now...I am completely hopeless...Just a simple thing could break our relationship means she didn't love me truly or I guess It was always my fault...I am really feeling bad and sad...I know you will not believe but I've not smiled for long time missing you two and I really love her, I don't know what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I reached the ground...Some pain are there because of bad landing but that's OK I am feeling good now... At least, I gain something....

    ReplyDelete