Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Relaxing i'm still completing clients care plan/treatment plan yes i'm behind too much G+'s....haha, but almost done. Last night it was bright and beautiful outside a little snowiest night all the daffodils was covered by snow. I chat with my brother (older brother) last night and one of my nieces, glad to hear they're all doing well. My brother actually had worked abroad almost half of his life as AutoCad Draughtsman at Kentz Engineers & Construction he was able to send all his four girls to school, they're all doing good. One of them finished nursing and successfully passed board exam, financially i'm helping my nieces if they need help. But anyway no answer regarding my grandpa's Turkish name but i'll keep searching til i find it. So long i'll talk to you again soon...take care. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow...You really love your family very much...I really really really appreciate that...:)
    Too much G+'s??I usually use more than 8hrs G+ only...LOL...And I don't think it's too much...Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "clients care plan/treatment plan" what's that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. care plan points to where you can find how you can take good care of a person with mental/physical disability. And treatment plan carries all the 24hours care needed once you admit a client with disability as required by OAR. I know it's hard to know but i guess you know what it is....take care SUB OR 1-1=1....

    ReplyDelete
  4. IS IT 1-1=1? I THOUGHT IT WAS ZERO...
    NOW I UNDERSTAND...BUT WHAT'S OAR?? IS THAT THE NAME OF A PERSON...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Oregon Administrative Region...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which bird's name's that??...
    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just joking...lol

    ReplyDelete