Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Tonight will be a good night looking at the sliding glass door i see a cat beautiful cream colored cat with blue eyes. I opened the door to investigate why this cat is around no tag so i named him Philip. Maybe Philip is one of the outdoor cat because there are 4-5 cats visiting, i feel sorry for him but i can't let him in. I give him food and put a cat bed in the gazebo hopefully Philip will find it comfy. But anyway i would like to continue and tell you more stories about my grandpa. My niece is also contributing to this story that she heard from her dad (my brother.)One of my favorite thing to do searching, like digging for a hidden treasure. This is how the story goes it makes me happy when i heard that my grandpa is one of the crew in the Spanish vessels that went to the Philippines during that time. However when war broke out (world war two)my grandpa run, hiding in the mountains with his brother there he work as an errand boy with the Chinese merchant. Until they reach mountain province one of the area in the Philippines wherein Spaniards couldn't penetrate during that time. There he met my grandma my beautiful igorota grandma, my grandpa fall to this beautiful igorota and there they settled. My grandpa adapted a name to hid his identity from the Spaniards. My brother is not aware of grandpa's original surname, that's the reason why i want to know the original surname, my grandpa's Turkish surname.
Gee i'm sleepy i promise to continue my story about my grandpa as soon as possible....good night.        

No comments:

Post a Comment