Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello all thanks for visiting and reading however right now still searching more about my grandpa. I believe he's happy and smiling because i found out that he's a Turkish and yes i don't deny who i'am i love my grandpa whatever else that i need to know it makes me happy because that's where i came from. I received my Turkish jewelries it's beautiful i love it my nieces want it too. There are lots of things i need to do i'm doing this for my grandpa. You feel better when you know who you are it makes you happy really does. I promise i will write more about grandpa i hope this will help you understand who you are. Words is not enough to describe how happy i'am right now but God knows what i'm searching for i expected help and it came. Thank you once again i will talk to you again. Take care.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome!
    I miss my grandpa now after reading this he was from Nepal. Although I live here in Korea I am Nepali and I love my grandpa and Nepali brothers and sisters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care Aryan loving your family worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I like them who loves their family and takes good care of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..I love this one...Hope you will find more about him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, at least i found out that he's Turkish i'm happy and more happier if i can unlock his Turkish last name...anyway thanks sub for reading my blog..take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome Mrs.Teresita...Best or luck..., I am waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh Oh! sorry it's best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...SUB OR ZERO are you that lucky ha...i can write you story if you want....thanks for visiting....take care....:)

    ReplyDelete