Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sleepless in S-Korea it is great time for me using G+, here i can learn more about people in different languages and how they can communicate each other. I met lots of friends i circle, post, comment, share, 1'd and blog. I like songs,drama and movies too, i like some songs S-Korean version whenever i listen and watch what they have it really captured my soul and started searching for more S-Korean drama/movies. I followed S-Korean actor Lee Min Ho that draws my attention to like more S-Korean dramas. I followed Korean Drama Discussion Page there i met a G+Aryan Cold that really freaked me out at first even disabled his account because he thought he found his agaya (honey.) We become friends, he is really a great guy he makes me laugh and i learn to like him. However i can't figure it out who is this guy +Aryan and +Ethan he is weird sometimes. With our conversation i always mention my favorite Korean actor Mr Lee Min Ho which i guess he knows the actor well. I know +Ethan can't sleep without talking to me and without saying good night to me, he is always on time to support me talk to me and protect me..lol. However until now i want to know more about him just like i yearned to know my grandpa's Turkish name. My G+ i spent more hours + work is work load for me however i'am having fun and loving my G+ more than any other social networking. Through this i can write/blog,  if what i'm doing can help others i'am happy. Thanks to you my audience all over the world keep reading love you all. Take care.. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow...My name's there...Thank you! sis...My detective sis...Best of luck...I hope you will be successful...Well I want to know more about your grandpa, any new things about him?? :) ^_^...I am happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks +Sub i will let you know if i find it...take care...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will always...Well how will you find information about me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give her a information...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please +omygod can you share +Sub Zero's info...lovely appreciated if you can....

      Delete