Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunny Sunday i like this weather i saw squirrels playing around the tree branches. In the front porch i have two corn holder i put corn and peanuts with shells for the squirrels to enjoy. I have my bird bath ready for the birds i give them bird food and nectar hummingbird food. So beautiful creature i love them, but anyway here i'am again to wake you up or keep you awake to continue reading my short story about my grandpa. So then my grandpa settled in the mountain province where he met my beautiful grandma. He opened a small store as a source of income, and here the European missionaries arrived, they introduced farming to the people in that area using the seeds from Europe. My grandpa took this opportunity and teal a farm of his own. He lived a wealthy life with his family owning a wide apple, citrus plantation and rice fields. With my grandpa's hard works they were able to afford photographs before. This story was told to my brother (older brother) from one of my uncle (my aunt's husband) that time when grandpa's still alive. I would like to keep going and learn more about my grandpa. I would like to unlocked more hidden treasure that my dad never ever told us (his children) before. I promise to continue with my story about my grandpa later.
Thanks to you my audience around the world for following my short story....take care and if you want to know who you are start it now, have to go ...keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment